Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

I'm ready to get my kids back. I don't think my mind will be at ease until I have them safely in the comfort of our own home. Yesterday was the first day I've not spoken to my kids since they were born. Aaron and I got into a little (huge) spat yesterday, so as my "punishment" he refuses to let them talk to me. Mature, huh? Aaron's issue with me is that I am in control. My issue with Aaron is that he's clueless. I know this is like beating a dead horse, and I know I've complained about my issues with Aaron way too many times to count. Aaron is now threatening to take me to court, which I'm sure he'll follow through on...and that's okay. Although I always thought Aaron and I would be able to work things out on our own, without the courts, the reality is Aaron HATES that I have control--of anything. He doesn't understand that he left me with all the control when he moved to MN, leaving me to make all the decisions.
Regardless of what happens, if he takes me to court or not, I know that everything is going to work out just fine. My kids are happy and healthy. Even though it's going to be terrible not being able to talk to them for the next few days, I know I'll survive and they'll be HOME before I know it!

1 comment:

teresa-bug said...

Perhaps when he sees how much going to court costs he will change his mind.