Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Belly Button, DUH!

Morning conversation went something like this today:


Lilly: Mom, I know that you were fat before. But it was because you had a baby in your belly.
me: Well, I wasn't FAT Lilly, I was pregnant! But yes, what about it?
Lilly: I was just wondering if you could feel us inside of your belly?
me: I could feel you moving around. Anderson always pushed his hands and feet against my stomach. Daddy and I could see his hands and feet sometimes! both kids were extremely amused by this!
Anderson: Did I hurt you when I kicked you and punched you?
me: Anderson?! Is that what you were doing?! Daddy always told me you were just stretching out! kids are laughing hysterically about the thought of Anderson punching and kicking my insides!
Lilly: Mom? How do babies come out of their mom's belly?
uuuuuuuuuuuugh...............................................
me: Their BELLY BUTTON, duh! How about this weather, ya'll?! eeeeeeek!

1 comment:

Amanda: said...

Bwahaha.... you never know where a conversation is going to go with kiddos!!!