Sunday, February 21, 2010

DUH MOM!

I can't help but be "that" parent who thinks the things her kids do are insanely hilarious. If you're not one of "those" people who enjoy hearing stories (which are probably not that entertaining!) about other people's kids, skip this blog.

Lately I've caught myself sitting back and just listening to the kids. They're at that age where they're content just playing with each other, not really wanting me to join in their fun! The past few days have just made me realize how old my kids are getting. The following story is just an example of how hilarious my kids are!

Saturday morning I had to go into work to do a few things, so clearly I took the kids with me. On the way there, a song was playing on the radio. I had NO idea what the song was; although I'm sure I've heard it a few times on XM in the morning. All of a sudden, Lilly says "That's Kesha, not Lady Gaga!" WWWWWWWWWWWWHAT? I looked back at her and she's just staring blankly at me as though she just told me something as obvious as her own name. Seriously, I've barely HEARD that Tik Tok song, let alone know who sings it. Is this girl serious? I couldn't help but laugh hysterically!!!

OOOH that girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i seriously LOVE that story and laugh every time i think about it! she's growing up....quickly!