Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's a Boy...still!

Well, we had our "official" ultrasound today and yes, it's still a boy! It's not that I'm not HAPPY that we're having a boy--- I am....but more for Aaron! I know it sounds horrible of me to say that, but let's be honest, Gretchen's not much for subtlety. But seriously, I AM getting more excited about having a boy. It's just definitely going to be a change from my precious angel baby girl! Everything about a girl is so delicate and dainty (okay well Lilly's not exactly dainty, but...) and then there's a BOY. All I can think about is MUD when I think about a boy! Hahahahhaa!

AND this damn name thing! See, once I found out Lilly was a girl, we had her named picked out a week or two later! We've know this baby is a boy since the end of July and we've YET to agree on a name...WAIT, let me first say, we DID have a name, Anderson Reid, but Sunday I was told that SOMEONE didn't like that name....AARON! UGH! I could have knocked him out! I will say though, that I'd like to somehow incorporate either Aaron's name or middle name into the baby's name. I think that since Lilly is named after the women in MY family, that we should be fair and do the same for our boy! We've thought about Brody Aaron, but...again who knows! I'm sure Aaron will change his dang mind again! UGH! MEN!

I'm attaching a picture of our little alien baby! His nose looks JUST like Lilly's did at this stage! Poor things are gonna have MY nose! EW!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

adam said...

aww!! is anderson brody lee aaron reid sucking his thumb?! i just hope he's as cool as his sister!