Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Young Love....I miss it!

Damn Newport Harbor! MTV's newest version of Laguna Beach has got me thinking...I miss the young puppy love that comes with being in high school! hahahaha! I know that people are going to think I'm insane for saying that, but think back to how FUN it was to be flirty and to LONG for that ONE guy. It was annoying at the time, sure...but looking back now, ugh! I'd do anything for the simplicity in those relationships! Now it's all about bills, kids, marriage (not in that order, usually!), and just the day-to-day realities of adulthood! Ugh! I'm sitting here, watching the newest episode of Newport Harbor (it's commercial, I'm not missing anything!) and literally smiling because the relationships, however cheesy, are innocent and so silly! I think I'm going to break up with Aaron tonight and then try to get him back in the morning...maybe then I'll feel like I'm in high school again! LOL!

No comments: