Monday, August 20, 2007

Randomness...Such a Mess of Thoughts!

1) I'm sure I'm seeing the beginning stages of arthritis in my right hand due to constant texting. I'm such a compulsive texter that my right forearm seriously starts to BURN by the end of the day. Thought to self: I should learn to text with my left hand.

2.) I'm almost embarassed that I used to be such a huge Britney fan...going so far as to have an old friend in high school MAKE me a shirt which read "Britney is Queen"....(Thanks Steven!) I almost feel guilty for saying this, but perhaps Baby Daddy SHOULD have sole custody. Poor Jayden and Sean Preston....they don't stand a chance in this cruel cruel world.

3.) All this hype about High School Musical 2 got me in the mood for a musical....so I attempted to watch "West Side Story" this morning, but after the first 10 minutes of complete silence, other than snapping, I was forced to change it back to Regis and Kelly. Hey, I tried. I love musicals, but this was just a bad day for it, I suppose.

4.) Speaking of HSM2...My sister is hoarding her copy of HSM and won't let me borrow it. UGH! How am I ever going to be able to include myself in conversations of HSM2 if I can't first see the FIRST one?! (Katie, I'm talking about having conversations with YOU about HSM2!!!!). And about this High School Musical stuff....Is Zac Efron REALLY that hot? I mean, I've seen him, but to ME he looks like a 14 year old kid! LOL! When I first got a text from one of my brothers professing his crush for the young lad, I had to see what all the talk was about....sure, he's cute...and by cute I mean, "awwww I wanna pinch your cute cheeks"....but I do NOT find him HOT as everyone says he is! (Sorry Katie!)

5.) Here's the thing....You're not the PREGNANT one....I AM! If you ask me what we're naming our son, and you HATE it, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! I'm not asking you to LIE to us and tell us you LOVE it...and I don't want to hear about YOUR suggestions on a name. Aaron and I have decided to name our son Anderson Reid. We MAY or may NOT call him Andy, but if we choose to do so, I don't want to hear a comment from ANY of you about how much you hate that name, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

6.) This whole RAIN thing.....Yeah, I'm over it. I'm not a farmer, I'm over eating sweet corn for the summer....so I could HONESTLY care less about NEEDING the rain. It does horrible things to my STRAIGHTENED hair! UGH!

7.) I miss some of my old friends. I've been talking to a couple old friends I went to high school with a little more often. It just seems that when you mature, and everyone gets in serious relationships or starts having kids, there is that bond again. I'm glad that even though it's been MANY years since we hung out as FRIENDS, we can still get together and have something to talk about for three hours! Fun!

...more later maybe...The Hills is on! LOL! Don't judge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: