Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lazy Sunday, such a great day!

Today was sunny. It was a perfectly heated 68 degrees. Lilly slept in...until 7:30am. My hair straightened easily and quickly. My skinny jeans fit. Aaron is alive (don't ask). My phone is fully charged. I decided that I'm oddly addicted to the song "Green Tambourine" by The Turtles (thank you Mother!). One day closer to Kendall being born! Adam and Gary safetly made it to their destination to begin their cruise. Aaron's avocados are ripe, finally. My Hamburger Helper pan is clean (LOL!). I got caught up on Real World. Lilly is walking more. I had Taco Bell for lunch...it had been awhile! Jill and Dean got engaged! It's April Fool's Day and no one played any evil pranks on me! I talked to my Dad and he's coming here tomorrow!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

adam said...

sounds like you had a GREAT day!