Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weekly Annoyances

Rather than take out my pet peeves on the loved ones around me, I decided that perhaps it'd be best if I just wrote about them! UGH!

1) American Idol. Seriously. Sanjuicy needs to go, as does Bald Ugly Ear boy. I swear on everything holy that if this season turns out even remotely close to last season I will STOP watching it...although I'm pretty sure I swore it off after LAST year...but after seeing my boyfriends Blake and Chris I changed my mind. YUM! I KNOW that it's "up to you America" to decide who is the next American Idol, but I can't help but wonder if America is turning the votes just for dramatics. It's kinda like prom queen in high school. There's always ONE really weird girl who gets nominated. You KNOW people just did it to be funny. I however, do not find this humorous!


2) Foot prints on freshly vaccumed carpet. Yes, that's right. Another trait I've inherited from my mom. There's nothing more I hate than seeing foot prints on my carpet after I've just made perfectly straight lines with the vaccum. Seriously. I remember having to JUMP from my door to my bed when I was younger because my mom had just vaccumed. Would it be too much to ask for everyone to stay in the tiled kitchen for a couple hours so that I can enjoy the cleanliness of my carpets?

3) Rain

4) Temper Tantrums. My little angel baby just had her first REAL tantrum, I'm pretty sure. Her back arched so high I was sure her little spine was going to snap. Her face turned a bright crimson and her nails dug into my wrists. The temporary insanity that overtook her lasted only a short time, but I'll be honest. I was scared of her.

There you have it folks. Gretchens' weekly annoyance list!

2 comments:

adam said...

1) sacagawea needs to go. he creeps me out a bit. blake is HOTT!

2) i brush the fabric in my car to one side so there aren't marks or lines, so i can definitely understand the footprints. damn that jane.

3)it's sunny here today!

4)CONGRATS on the first tantrum. i have no doubt that there will be PLENTY more to come...she IS like her mother, after all.

g said...

I swore off Idol last year too!

I laugh at all the things you guys have inherited from Jane.

I could have sworn Lilly had a temper tantrum when you were here a few weeks ago. If not, god bless you!