Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life's not fair, I get that, but STILL....

I know the old saying, "life's not fair"....I've heard it loud and clear however, tonight's events have gone far beyond unfair. American Idol. Yes, I'm blogging about American Idol, judge me, whatever.
I'm not going to lie when I say that I teared up when I heard the news that CHRIS was going home tonight. Seriously? No, did I just hear that correctly? CHRIS? What is WRONG with people? Tell me that watching his "journey" clips didn't make you tear up. And then hugging every contestant at the very end of his song. Seriously. Touching, touching! I sit here listening to The Police song now, wishing that I too had received a hug from the lovely Chris Sligh. Life's just NOT fair, is it Chris? Boo.
And as much as I ADORE Ryan Seacrest (and by adore I mean OBSESSIVELY dream of he and I's life together as man and wife) I found it a little disturbing that he came out in a mock Sambalaya wig. Putting all that focus on the little non-singer only gives him MORE attention. C'mon Ryan. Get your head outta your ass. Don't worry folks, I'll take it up with him when he gets home (and by home I mean in my head as I'm laying down to sleep).
Alright, until next week my fellow American Idol critics.
Hahn, OUT.



1 comment:

g said...

Hahn Out? Oh Mrs. Seacrest! What are we going to do with you? I couldn't even blog about the American Idol injustice. The show has become such a crock. I hope the little dork does win and ruins American Idols ratings.