Saturday, August 17, 2013

Monday, Aug 12th...more...

I apologize for leaving you all on the edge of your seats as Aaron and I battled it out in court....errrrr actually it went nothing like that, really. Truth is, I wrote more that night but our oh-so-lovely-1947-Toshiba-laptop took a huge poo on me that night and I lost everything I had written. I'm working on getting the hubbs to agree to a pretty new MacBook, won't you pray for me! Well, basically if you were praying for us that morning, it worked. After three months of swearing that he wouldn't "negotiate" with me, Aaron did just that. We worked out a visitation schedule that we were both comfortable with (read: exactly the one we'd been doing for the previous four years). And his request to lower child support substantially, was denied. Kids, this is just a prime example of what happens when you have God on your side, with a ton of prayer warriors...oh, and doing the right and honest thing doesn't hurt either. We're still waiting to find out exactly when he starts paying child support again (we're going on well over 15 weeks without it now), and we couldn't agree on a couple things, so we're waiting to hear from the courts on those issues. But for now, the majority of it is settled-- the biggest thing is that I'm OVER THE MOON thrilled that I won't be putting my babies on a plane at the beginning of summer, only to see them again seven weeks later. Amen!

No comments: