Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time...

There's something to be said about perfect weekends with family. Although we usually do Thanksgiving at my brothers' place in Chicago, this year they were in Hawaii for the holiday, so my mom hosted. My favorite uncle (hi uncle phil!) and his family came from Michigan, my cousins came from Bloomington, and then of course my grandpa was there! It was just the right amount of "crazy" to make it a perfect Thanksgiving celebration! It was so fun to see all the kids interacting! They all got along so well! (my kids even learned to climb trees, eeeek!) After everyone left, we let the kids get their jammies on and decorate my mom's tree! They had so much fun!
Uncle Phil helping Anderson hang ornaments up high!

Lilly's turn! Climbing the ladder is fun! Jumping off is even more fun!

The cutest little girls ever! Gracie and Lills!

And what holiday would be complete without a silly face picture?!

No comments: