Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Music in May

So, my brother did a month of blogging with pictures. I thought I'd do my own spin on this. Music is such a huge part of my life. There are certain albums I can listen to repeatedly and never get tired of them. There are certain artists I've listened to for years and their music still resonates with me. There are songs that take me back to middle school and songs that help me reflect on certain memories. My plan is to post a song each day...a "song of the day" if you will!

I read this today when searching for this song:

The Script taught me how to move on.
Greenday taught me that government's gonna fail someday.
Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love.
Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through.
Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right.
30 Seconds to Mars taught me to speak whats on my mind.
Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me.
Music taught me to live


Enjoy!

No comments: