Friday, May 13, 2011

For my Lills

This song will forever hold a special spot in my heart. When Lilly was born, I would dance with her to this song to get her to sleep. Aaron worked nights so there were many nights it was just Lilly and I at home. Lilly was an AWESOME baby, but some nights she needed just a little extra cuddling. This song became super special to me. Before Lilly's third birthday, Aaron and I started having our "problems" and I oftentimes reflected back on our happier times, dancing with Lilly, living in our old house, etc. I made a cute video to this song with a bunch of Lilly's pictures. Lilly's 3rd birthday was the first birthday without her Gigi, and at the end of the video I had a picture of Grandma and Lilly. I remember showing my mom the video before Lilly's birthday party, and just crying with my mom. This is a very special song and it'll forever remind me of happier times and also serve as a reminder that my wish is for my kids' happiness, whatever that may be.

No comments: