Friday, December 21, 2007

A CRAZY LAST MINUTE MESS!

So it's nearing the end of the year. Our precious baby boy will soon be here and Christmas is less than five days away. Oh my goodness....Where has the year gone!?! I figured I'd close out the year (because let's be honest, I doubt I'll have time to write another blog before the end of 2007!) with a final blog of madness, that is my life!

THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT:

1) I'm INCREDIBLY thankful that I've found a good nail place close to our house (Q Nails), a FABULOUS tanning salon only minutes from us (Studio Tan), and the most outstanding pedicurist right in the comfort of my own home (AARON SCUDDER!!!).

2) Only DAYS away from delivering our second child. ANDERSON LEE SCUDDER! (That's right, he'll have Aaron's last name before we're married. Poor Lilly and I aren't Scudders yet! Or is that such a bad thing!? SCUDDER!?!)

3) No more noodle-making for at least four more months....After Christmas, I figure the only time I'd have to POSSIBLY make them again is for Easter...and even that's highly doubtful!

4) I'm only weeks away from fitting back into my REGULAR clothes! Although I've HIGHLY enjoyed lounging around in sweatpants and jammie pants, the time has come for me to squeeze my fatness back into jeans and sweaters for the remainder of the winter months! And oddly enough, I'm surprisingly excited about it!

5) Less than ten days until I can have something other than a non-alcoholic beverage! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ON THE BLACK CHERRY VODKA! (Sounds trashy, I know, but I'm EXCITED to have a drink, damn it!)

6) I'm not Jamie-Lynn Spears....or her boyfriend!

7) Watermelon Arctic Rush from Dairy Queen. I wonder if I'll still be as addicted to them once I'm not a fat cow anymore!!?

8) Lilly has easily made the transition from her baby crib to her big-girl-bed! After only two "sleeping on the floor" incidents, she seems to understand that her crib isn't coming back and that this little bed is where she is to lay her head each night! A-DORABLE if I might say so!


Overall, I have to just say that Aaron and I are in a great place in our lives. We have the perfect little family. It's insane that it'll soon be completed by our little man! It's such a comforting thing to hear the love of your life comment that his life is just beginning and he couldn't be happier about it! Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky! He's quite the catch, if I might say so! I have the best daughter a person could ever ask for...and although she's developing quite the little 'tude, I have to say that I mostly enjoy it...because it only signifies that she's growing up into a mini version of her mother! LOL! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! And have a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

g said...

what a cute little family!!!