Monday, April 18, 2011

All My Fountains

It was a very trying weekend, not for any extraordinary reasons, but rather just one of those "ugh" weekends! The kids wouldn't listen, the weather kinda stunk, and my motivation was nowhere to be found. Right before we left for church Sunday morning, Lilly spilled a glass of milk all over herself and onto the floor. Anderson then blindly walked into the puddle with his sock-covered feet...and well it just went on from there. Needless to say, I debated whether or not to proceed with the morning's plans of praise and worship at my "happy place" or just get back into jammies and start the day completely over. I pushed through my mini-mom-meltdown and the kids and I headed to church! The kids stayed with me during the service rather than going to their Sunday school classes. The song below is one that they lead during worship that morning. I instantly fell in love with it! I think it was just exactly the high energy, positive message that I needed at that point!

No comments: