Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Something to look forward to...

Well, after an extended hiatus I am happy to announce that I will soon be returning to my blogging life. In just one short week I will be finished with my bachelor's degree in liberal arts. I am SO very excited and I am looking forward to being able to write again (for fun, rather than for a grade!). Although these past eleven months of schooling have flown by, I will be happy to see it come to an end. If I never log on to Blackboard again, it'll be too soon!
I will post pictures of the other projects I have been working on, including the changes I've made to the house. 2010 has been an AWESOME year and I cannot WAIT for 2011. I am hoping for all this goodness to continue!

Stay tuned for more blogging!!!

1 comment:

g said...

i'm looking forward to more blogs!!