Thursday, September 9, 2010

"HUH? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!?"

I've noticed lately that I'm really loud. I've noticed lately that Anderson is even LOUDER. Oh. My. Gosh. That boy. I first noticed how much noise this little man produced while at the airport last weekend. I was literally two gates away and I could hear word-for-word the conversation Anderson was having with his uncle. Thinking that it was probably just the excitement of the flight, I basically overlooked it and ignored the annoyed stares from those around us (errrr, in a two hundred yard radius).
Last night I went to dinner with the kids, mom, and Grandpa. I noticed that Grandpa was hearing every word that Anderson was saying, which doesn't typically happen. And then the more I looked around, the more I saw other people staring at my human megaphone. Uh oh. My son IS loud! Crap!

2 comments:

g said...

maybe it's because he's deaf like his Uncle Adam?

adam said...

he IS quite loud.

and g...perhaps it's selective hearing?!